Sweepstakes Rules Page-Veggiekins
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL SWEEPSTAKES COVERED BY THESE RULES ARE OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Promotion Description: The 'Zojirushi x Veggiekins by Remy Park COLLAB Rice Cooker NS-TSC10A Sweepstakes’("Sweepstakes") begins on 12/20/2022 at 8:00 AM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 12/26/2022 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time (US & Canada)) (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Zojirushi America Corporation (the "Sponsor") by and through H&Y Planning Inc., (the “Administrator”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Veggiekins by Remy Park, (the “Host”) is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries. The Administrator is responsible for the selection of the Winner and the overall administration of the giveaway. The Sponsor is responsible for selecting and shipping the Prize to the winner. Contact the Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes at the address in Section 9 below.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and Host and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, representatives, agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") and Administrator and its, and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in a Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsors’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to each Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in the Sweepstakes Posting and these Official Rules.
4. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 5 business days by the Administrator or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 5 business days after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Administrator within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 winner will receive a Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker NS-TSC10A (approximate retail value or "ARV": $196.49) Odds of winning are dependent upon number of entries.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at https://veggiekinsblog.com/.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Host's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Privacy: Each Winner agrees to use of his or her name, likeness, photograph, biographical information, information publicly available on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, and/or Prize information by Promotion Entities for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world and in perpetuity, without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Nothing shall obligate Promotional Entities to use or engage in any of the above advertising or promotion.
8. General: This Sweepstakes in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (the “Platforms”), nor the Platforms parent and/or subsidiary companies. By entering a Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that: (a) the entrant has read, understood and followed the Sweepstakes Posting and these Official Rules; (b) the entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator; and (c) the entrant is eligible under these Sweepstakes Official Rules. Each potential Winner and his/her entry may be subject to verification and investigation before being awarded any Prize. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by California law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (a) if a dispute arises from or relates to a Sweepstakes and if the dispute cannot be settled through direct discussions, the entrant and the Sponsor (the “Parties”) agree to make a good faith effort to settle the dispute through mediation. Any settlement through mediation shall be binding upon the Parties. Upon failure to resolve the dispute through mediation, the remaining dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by an arbitrator through a reputable arbitration association such as the American Arbitration Association. All disputes shall be mediated and arbitrated in Los Angeles County and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event shall there be a claim or award of attorneys’ fees or costs; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO EACH ENTRANT AND/OR WINNER.
In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant who submitted a winning entry, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with that entry will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Said owner must comply with these Official Rules, be the person who completed the act of entering, and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be required to provide proof of ownership of the email account.
9. Limitation of Liability: Entrant agrees that Sponsor, Host, Administrator and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, and each of the foregoing entity’s respective officers, managers, members, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and any other person or entity related in any way to this Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or utilized in a Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes Posting, or for any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in a Sweepstakes or actions taken via a Sweepstakes Application. Sponsors have no liability or responsibility for entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in a Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with a Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to entrant’s or any other person’s computer equipment, smart phone or mobile device resulting from participation or attempted participation in a Sweepstakes. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any incomplete, misdirected, late, or lost entries, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, garbled or corrupted data transmitted, unavailability or inaccessibility of the Platform(s), theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or entry data, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or telephone network communication problems, errors or limitations of any Internet or telephone service providers, servers, hosts or other providers, failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received, traffic congestion on the Internet or the Platform(s), or failure of the Platform to operate in accordance with these Official Rules. If, for any reason, a Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserve the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of a Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, Sponsor will pick the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries which comply with these Official Rules which are received by Sponsors prior to such action. Entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any and all liability, including but not limited to any death, injury, loss or damage of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize, participation or attempted participation in this Sweepstakes, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any Prize-related activity. All Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property in connection with the entry into this Sweepstakes, participation with a Sweepstakes Application, and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use of the Prize, or any portion thereof, awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any of a Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY OF A SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Inquiries or Questions: For any inquiries or questions regarding this Sweepstakes, including any request for the name of Winner, must be sent by a written request together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Zojirushi USA, Inc., 19310 Pacific Gateway Dr., Suite 101, Torrance, CA 90502. Requests must be received within ninety (90) days after the end of a Sweepstakes Term.
12. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Zojirushi America Corporation, 19310 Pacific Gateway Dr., Suite 101, Torrance, CA 90502.